A clinical approach to incorporating Clayton Shagal’s 99% pure extracted non-hydrolyzed soluble collagen to accelerate skin recovery from ablative and non-ablative procedures…to deliver hydration deep within the dermal layers.
Colhy Gel…formulated to strengthen the skin’s foundation for healthy, supple skin throughout your skin ages.
- Ideal for pre-laser procedures to promote skin resiliency
- Ideal for post-laser procedures and peels to accelerate recovery
- Revitalizes production of collagen in the dermis
- Improves overall skin tone, clarity, and texture
- Enhances results of professional skin treatments
- Fortifies the skin’s foundation for improved skin density
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Accelerates healing of scars and burn
- Transforms appearance of pigmented skin
- Hydrates dermis and improves suppleness.
- Non-hydrolyzed acidosoluble collagen – Increases moisture-retention in collagen fibers
After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser,
- Apply small quantity of Colhy Gel on face, eye contour, and neck.
Apply evenly, without massaging into skin.
- Let the gel penetrate thoroughly.
- Make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds, to avoid excess.
- After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished;
at this point reduce the quantity applied.