Corrective gel designed to recharge skin cell regeneration to plump and firm mature and dehydrated skin.
…A lightweight gel that supports production of collagen and elastin proteins with quick absorption to be used under your favorite moisturizer.
- Ideal for mature and dehydrated skin
- Smoothes hard-to-treat areas such as eyes, neck, and mouth
- Spectacular for deeply wrinkled skin parts
- Protects against the loss of skin moisturization
- Helps skin stay plump with increased skin moisture
- Reinforces the skin’s natural lipidic barriers
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines around eye contours
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized and softened.
50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
- Soluble proteoglycan – Stimulates fibroblast cells to produce collagen and elastin
After thoroughly cleansing the skin with a Clayton Shagal Cleanser,
- Apply a small quantity of Hyprocel Gel on face, eye contour and neck.
- Apply evenly; without massaging into skin.
- Let the gel penetrate thoroughly.
- Make sure the gel penetrates within 60 seconds, to avoid excess.
- After a few weeks, the gel will penetrate more slowly indicating that the skin is better nourished; at this point reduce the quantity applied.